How to Use Great Pick Lines On Woman
Meeting people these days is fairly easy, but getting their phone number for a future date may not be so easy. No one likes the idea of being picked up with a pick up line. It seems so insincere and unprincipled. A pickup line can be used effectively, however, if you employ the right tactics. Wit, intelligence and charm will add tremendously to the outcome. If you are not wise and honest, pick up lines will not help too much.
The steps suggested below should be used appropriately:
See if the seat next to her is taken. Just because there are empty chairs where she is sitting, doesnít necessarily mean that she is alone or wants company. This pickup line is effective because it is primarily unobtrusive and also a very easy way to start a conversation.
Tell her that you like something that she is wearing. Flattery is a toxic thing for women. Because, they put quite an effort into their preparation in dressing up to impress men. If you do simple research to get information on womenís fashion before you go, it could be a huge bonus for you in showing admiration.
Ask her for dance. Hereís your chance to make her feel appreciated. Be comfortable and behave yourselves while dancing with her. Appreciate her dance. Tell her that you enjoyed tremendously and itís been a very exciting experience.
See if she feels the same as you do about the place that you are in. If you say something indirect like "Isnít it a bit warm in here?" Or "Donít you think this a classy place?" Then she can answer and walk away, or sit with you and continue the conversation that you started.
Following are the top pickup lines that can be used on both men and women.
- If I could have you in bed, I wouldn't need the cover to keep warm.
- Are you a fairytale? [Why?] Because you can't be for real.
- You're just the way I like my coffee. Tall, black, and strong.
- Is that a keg in your pants? [No, why?] Cause I'm trying to tap that.
- You've been a bad boy! Now go to MY room!
- I've looked for a man with a VCR and I've finally found the perfect one.... thatís a Very Cute Rear by the way.
- Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your jeans.
- Want to take a swim in my ocean?
- If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
- Did you fart? Cause you blew me away.
- I bet I could beat you at football. [No way.] Give me the ball and you tackle.
- Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
- Hi. [Trust us, it doesn't take much to pick up the average guy.]
- Do you have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you.
- I may not be Wilma, but I can sure make your bedrock.
- Do these look real?
- Want to play fireman? We can stop, drop and roll.
- Can I have a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
- [Reach for the back of their shirt and look at the tag, then say:] Just what I thought, made in Heaven.
- You know, sweetie, my lips won't just kiss themselves.
- You are the hottest thing since sunburn.
- I lost my teddy bear. Will you sleep with me?